This Almond Joy Smoothie Bowl tastes like a decadent dessert, but is loaded with wholesome & delicious ingredients! Coconut, chocolate, and almond goodness with some veggies takes this vegan smoothie bowl to the next level. Needless to say, it’s a chocolate coconut smoothie that tastes like a soft serve & is ready in just 5 minutes!
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower
- 2 Medjool dates, pitted
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tsp shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp flaxseeds
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- To begin, add the non-dairy milk, almond extract, shredded coconut, flaxseeds, cacao powder, almond butter, frozen banana, frozen cauliflower, and Medjool dates, in a high-speed blender.
- Next, blend the ingredients until smooth, thick, and creamy.
- Then, transfer your creamy smoothie to a chilled bowl. Garnish with toasted coconut flakes, toasted almonds, cacao nibs, chocolate covered chia seeds, and a drizzle of melted dark chocolate, if desired.
- Be sure to use a frozen banana and frozen cauliflower to achieve a thick consistency.
- Flaxseeds are optional.
- Start off by adding 1/4 cup of non-dairy milk and only add more if needed.
- Use a high-speed blender, with a tamper, to ensure that your smoothie bowl achieves a thick and creamy texture.
- Place your serving bowl in the freezer before you begin preparing this recipe and remove it when smoothie is ready. This will ensure that your smoothie bowl stays cold as you enjoy it.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 442kcal
- Sugar: 19g
- Sodium: 37mg
- Fat: 19g
- Carbohydrates: 54g
- Protein: 13g
Keywords: almond joy smoothie bowl, almond joy smoothie, chocolate coconut smoothie, chocolate coconut smoothie bowl