Get ready for the best vegan chocolate overnight oats you’ve ever had. This Chocolate Banana Bread Overnight Oats recipe taste just like chocolate chip banana bread. It’s easy to make, requires simple, wholesome ingredients, and is the perfect portable breakfast recipe. Be sure to make two—you’ll want it all week long!
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp cacao powder
- 1/2 ripe banana, mashed
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp dairy-free dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp Maca Powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp flaxseeds
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- Make the chocolate banana milk. In a medium bowl, mash the banana, then add the non-dairy milk, maple syrup, cacao powder, cinnamon, Maca powder, chia seeds, and flaxseeds. Mix well until you achieve chocolate banana milk.
- Add the oats & dark chocolate chips. Stir in rolled oats and dark chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate. Transfer to a glass jar or container and place in fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
- Enjoy. The next morning enjoy as is or garnish with with banana slices, a drizzle of dark chocolate chips, a sprinkle of cinnamon, and dark chocolate chips.
- Use rolled oats for a chewy texture or quick oats for a softer texture.
- You can use cacao powder, cocoa powder, or even vegan chocolate protein powder in this recipe.
- Use any of your favorite non-dairy milk. I used unsweetened coconut milk, but you can certainly use almond or cashew milk.
- Include your favorite non-dairy milk yogurt in this recipe. I used coconut yogurt for this recipe, but you can use your favorite yogurt.
- For preparation, mix this recipe in large bowl, because it’s easier to stir.
- Begin by mixing the non-dairy milk, coconut yogurt, maple syrup, cacao powder, shredded coconut, chia seeds, and flaxseeds in a large bowl, before adding the oats. This ensures that there is no clumps in your overnight oats.
- Flaxseeds are optional and can be replaced with more chia seeds.
- Top with any of your favorite toppings.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 366kcal
- Sugar: 12g
- Sodium: 70mg
- Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 63g
- Protein: 13g
Keywords: chocolate overnight oats, chocolate banana bread overnight oats, banana bread overnight oats, vegan chocolate overnight oats