This Chocolate Cherry Almond Smoothie Bowl is creamy, decadent, and bursting with juicy cherry flavor. It’s vegan, refined sugar-free, and is loaded with nutrients. Enjoy this feel-good smoothie bowl for an energizing breakfast or delicious snack anytime of day!
- 1 ripe banana, frozen
- 1 cup frozen cherries
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 1 tbsp flaxseeds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Frozen cherries, sliced
- Vanilla almond granola (click for recipe)
- Cacao nibs
- Chocolate covered chia seeds
- Almond butter
- Dark chocolate, melted
- To begin, add the non-dairy milk, almond extract, flaxseeds, cacao powder, almond butter, frozen banana, frozen cherries, and spinach, in a high-speed blender.
- Next, blend the ingredients until smooth, thick, and creamy.
- Then, transfer your creamy smoothie to a chilled bowl. Garnish with frozen cherries, vanilla almond granola, cacao nibs, chocolate covered chia seeds, a drizzle of almond butter, and a drizzle of melted dark chocolate, if desired.
- Be sure to use a frozen banana and frozen cherries to achieve a thick consistency.
- Flaxseeds are optional.
- Start off by adding 1/4 cup of non-dairy milk and only add more if needed.
- Use a high-speed blender, with a tamper, to ensure that your smoothie bowl achieves a thick and creamy texture.
- Place your serving bowl in the freezer before you begin preparing this recipe and remove it when smoothie is ready. This will ensure that your smoothie bowl stays cold as you enjoy it.
- Serving Size: 1 Bowl
- Calories: 363kcal
- Sugar: 20g
- Sodium: 101mg
- Fat: 13g
- Carbohydrates: 53g
- Protein: 10g
Keywords: chocolate cherry smoothie, chocolate cherry almond smoothie, chocolate cherry almond smoothie bowl, chocolate cherry almond smoothie bowl