Chocolate fudge for breakfast? Yes, please! This Chocolate Fudge Overnight Oats recipe is a decadent breakfast treat that is made with just 5 ingredients. A thick and creamy breakfast of this Chocolate Fudge Overnight Oats takes no time to prepare and is the perfect breakfast for a busy morning. Simply prepare the oats in the evening and wake up to a delicious breakfast that is ready to go. Plus, this dessert of a breakfast is vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar free, and will satisfy all of your chocolate needs.
- 3/4 cup non-dairy milk
- 4 pitted Medjool dates
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp flaxseeds
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp shredded coconut
- In a high-speed blender, combine the non-dairy milk, pitted Medjool dates, cacao powder, and flaxseeds. Blend on high until smooth.
- Mix the oats and chocolate milk together in a jar or container.
- Cover and place in fridge overnight.
- The next morning, top with dark chocolate chips and shredded coconut.
- If you don’t have flaxseeds, you can use chia seeds, or completely omit.
- You can use cacao powder, cocoa powder, or even chocolate protein powder in this recipe.
- Use any of your favorite non-dairy milk. I used unsweetened almond milk, but you can certainly use coconut or cashew milk.
- Use rolled oats, also known as old fashioned oats for best results.
- Be sure your dates are pitted, but you can buy them already pitted, to keep it easy.
- Use a high-speed blender to ensure that the you achieve chocolate milk, with few to none pieces of dates remaining.
- For preparation, mix this recipe in large bowl, because it’s easier to stir.
- Top with any of your favorite toppings.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 435
- Sugar: 30g
- Sodium: 133mg
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 75g
- Protein: 12g
Keywords: Oatmeal, Overnight Oats, Chocolate, Chocolate Oatmeal, Chocolate Overnight Oats