This creamy Chocolate Hazelnut Overnight Oats breakfast is delicious and nutritious. It’s a delectable chocolate overnight oats recipe full of chocolatey Nutella-inspired flavor. Best of all, this breakfast treat is vegan & gluten-free!
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp hazelnut butter
- 1/2 tsp chocolate covered chia seeds
- 1 tbsp flaxseeds
- 2 tbsp non-dairy yogurt
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- Coconut yogurt
- Chocolate covered chia seeds
- Hazelnuts, chopped & toasted
- Dark chocolate, melted
- Mix the wet ingredients. In a medium bowl, mix together coconut yogurt, coconut milk, hazelnut butter, and maple syrup until well combined.
- Add the dry. Stir in rolled oats, chocolate covered chia seeds, and flaxseeds.
- Refrigerate. Transfer to a glass jar or container and place in fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
- Enjoy: The next morning enjoy as is or garnish with coconut yogurt, chocolate covered chia seeds, toasted hazelnuts, and a drizzle of dark chocolate.
- Use rolled oats for a chewy texture or quick oats for a softer texture.
- You can use cacao powder, cocoa powder, or even vegan chocolate protein powder in this recipe.
- Use any of your favorite non-dairy milk. I used unsweetened coconut milk, but you can certainly use almond or cashew milk.
- Include your favorite non-dairy milk yogurt in this recipe. I used coconut yogurt for this recipe, but you can use your favorite yogurt.
- For preparation, mix this recipe in large bowl, because it’s easier to stir.
- Flaxseeds are optional and can be replaced with more chia seeds.
- Chocolate covered chia seeds can be replaced with regular chia seeds.
- Top with any of your favorite toppings.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 439kcal
- Sugar: 5g
- Sodium: 28mg
- Fat: 25g
- Carbohydrates: 46g
- Protein: 12g
Keywords: Nutella, Nutella Overnight Oats, Nutella Oatmeal, Chocolate Overnight Oats, Hazelnut Overnight Oats, Chocolate Hazelnut Overnight Oats