This Chunky Monkey Smoothie Bowl is creamy, chocolatey, and nutritious. It’s vegan, refined sugar-free, and is loaded with wholesome ingredients. Enjoy this chocolate coconut smoothie bowl for a decadent breakfast or healthy dessert!
- To begin, add the coconut milk, cacao powder, flaxseeds, cashews, frozen banana, frozen cauliflower, and Medjool dates, in a high-speed blender.
- Next, blend the ingredients until smooth, thick, and creamy.
- Then, transfer your creamy smoothie to a chilled bowl. Garnish with coconut cashew granola, shredded coconut, cacao nibs, and a drizzle of melted dark chocolate, if desired.
- Be sure to use a frozen banana and frozen cauliflower to achieve a thick consistency.
- Flaxseeds are optional.
- Start off by adding 1/3 cup of coconut milk and only add more if needed.
- Cashews can be replaced with 2 tbsp of cashew butter or 1/4 cup of walnuts.
- Use a high-speed blender, with a tamper, to ensure that your smoothie bowl achieves a thick and creamy texture.
- Place your serving bowl in the freezer before you begin preparing this recipe and remove it when smoothie is ready. This will ensure that your smoothie bowl stays cold as you enjoy it.
- Serving Size: 1 Bowl
- Calories: 414kcal
- Sugar: 18g
- Sodium: 26mg
- Fat: 16g
- Carbohydrates: 56g
- Protein: 12g
Keywords: chunky monkey smoothie, chunky monkey smoothie bowl, chocolate coconut smoothie bowl, chocolate cashew smoothie bowl