This Peanut Butter & Banana Cinnamon Raisin Overnight Oats recipe is sweet, delicious, and super easy to make. It’s loaded with cinnamon, sweetened with a banana, studded with raisins, and topped with creamy peanut butter. Best of all, this meal-prep breakfast is vegan, gluten-free, and only takes 5 minutes to prepare.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 ripe banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1 tbsp flaxseeds
- Banana slices
- Creamy peanut butter
- up. Mix well until you achieve banana milk.
- Add the dry. Stir in rolled oats, cinnamon, raisins, and flaxseeds.
- Refrigerate. Transfer to a glass jar or container and place in fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
- Enjoy: Once ready to serve feel free to add your favorite toppings and enjoy!
- Use rolled oats for a chewy texture or quick oats for a softer texture.
- Be sure to mix together the wet ingredients, before adding in the dry ingredients.
- For preparation, mix this recipe in large bowl, because it’s easier to stir.
- Feel free to add more cinnamon!
- Be sure your banana is ripe. The more ripe your banana is, the sweeter your oats will be!
- Serving Size: 1 Bowl
- Calories: 446kcal
- Sugar: 40g
- Sodium: 79mg
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 86g
- Protein: 11g
Keywords: cinnamon raisin overnight oats, peanut butter overnight oats, vegan overnight oats, oatmeal cookie overnight oats