This Peanut Butter & Banana Cinnamon Raisin Overnight Oats recipe is sweet, delicious, and super easy to make. It’s loaded with cinnamon, sweetened with a banana, studded with raisins, and topped with creamy peanut butter. Best of all, this meal-prep breakfast is vegan, gluten-free, and only takes 5 minutes to prepare.
- Use rolled oats for a chewy texture or quick oats for a softer texture.
- Be sure to mix together the wet ingredients, before adding in the dry ingredients.
- For preparation, mix this recipe in large bowl, because it’s easier to stir.
- Feel free to add more cinnamon!
- Be sure your banana is ripe. The more ripe your banana is, the sweeter your oats will be!
- Serving Size: 1 Bowl
- Calories: 446kcal
- Sugar: 40g
- Sodium: 79mg
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 86g
- Protein: 11g
Keywords: cinnamon raisin overnight oats, peanut butter overnight oats, vegan overnight oats, oatmeal cookie overnight oats